Pictures are a part of everyone’s lives. It is everywhere, from taking weird selfies to sending them to your friends to taking professional photos for a new clothing line. For someone like you, who might be struggling for attention in the market but feel like your pictures need an extra kick. Otherwise, you might be an aspiring entrepreneur, trying to open your startup with not so much of a hefty budget, and are trying to find the best camera to represent your company. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. We will discuss the best cameras for photography under $1000.
For people looking for a cheaper alternative to start photography their products, these 7 widely fashionable and intuitive cameras are one for the taking.
Let us look at the best cameras for photography under a thousand dollars less.
## Nikon D3500
Key features of this camera include a new APS-C sensor, which is 24mp, and a good battery life that can click 1,400+ pictures per charge. With a better grip and a lighter redesigned body, it is one of the best buys in this range.
- Evolving number of collections for lenses.
- Complimentary battery life.
- This camera doesn’t have a touch-sensitive screen.
- I cannot record videos in 4K.
## Sony A6000
This camera has a 24MP APS-C sensor, fascinating hybrid autofocus and can shoot at 11fps continuously. The only drawbacks come with its age. Being released in 2014, it can only shoot 1080p Full HD video and does not have a touch screen.
- The ability to shoot at 11 frames per second continuously.
- Despite its age, it still has great specifications.
- It cannot shoot 4K.
- It does not have a touch screen.
## Fujifilm X-A7
Packed with an excellent subject focus and tracking, it produces pictures in crisp quality with appropriate color reproduction, which is essential when taking pictures of products. Also coupled with substantial white noise with ISO settings as high as 1600.
It has a shallow grip but, in exchange, is great to carry around. It is the perfect compact camera with the ability to shoot in 4K.
It has a sleek and stylish design.
Image quality is praise-worthy.
- It doesn’t have a viewfinder.
- No Built-In Image Stabilization (IBIS).
## Panasonic TZ100
The Panasonic TZ100 has a one-inch sensor that is more than smartphones today. Along with that, it delivers jaw-dropping vibrant images in a compact body. The range is adequate at best, with noise not being an issue. The 10x optical zoom is great at capturing small details on apparel wear and, in contrast, having the bonus of being able to shoot 4K.
- Ability to shoot 4K.
- The one-inch sensor is an amazing feature.
- The ability to shoot with 10x zoom is applied.
- Fixed screen with no articulation.
- The viewfinder is quite small.
## Canon EOS Rebel SL3
This camera is more for someone handling their first DSLR, as its user interface is very beginner-friendly. Canon integrated the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system for a silky smooth focus when viewing live. Though having limitations when shooting 4K, its wide variation of collections of lenses is complementary to this camera.
- It has a flexible LCD screen.
- Its Dual Pixel CMOS AF system is one of the key features of this camera.
- 4K recording has limitations.
- The screen does not have the articulation to face the front of the camera.
## Nikon D5600
The D5600 includes a larger LCD screen with incredible articulation and swivels around to face the front. The screen responds to touch and has a more advanced interface for intermediates of the craft. Wi-Fi is a nice addition to this whole package of a camera.
- Fully Articulating Screen.
- The image quality is great.
- The design of the camera is very professional.
- This camera can only shoot videos in 1080p, not 4K.
- Very slow live focusing.
## Fujifilm XP140
This camera is more than what can be seen with the naked eye. Not only being a budget-friendly best camera for product photography, but the XP140 can also capture beautiful images. With a 16.4mp sensor, the camera has really good eye detection, which helps take amazing portrait pictures. Video recording has a 60fps smooth recording in 1080p and can shoot in 720p at an outstanding 100fps. Its 4K video recording is limited to 15fps.
Along with that, it is also shockproof to 1.8m, dustproof and also is waterproof up to 25 meters. It makes the Fujifilm XP140 the best compact, budget-friendly camera today.
- It can shoot with a 5x optical zoom.
- Strongly manufactured.
- 4K video recording has limitations.
- The screen could use a little brightness when shooting in harsh sunlight.
There you have it! Some of the budget-friendly cameras in the market best suit your brand image. Having good-quality pictures will only enhance your brand reputation. Therefore, it will improve your customer’s sight of anything in your shop! They will create an immersive experience that will benefit you and help break the sales!
However, if you can afford bigger budget cameras with more quality, please check our other post, which checks out the best cameras for photography above 1000 dollars.